The Atala room takes its name from the renowned bicycle brand that recalls the winner of the First Giro d’Italia in 1909 wearing his own jersey: Luigi Ganna.
- Located on the first floor, Atala, is characterized by the presence of a balcony overlooking the garden.
- The contrast between the color of the blue walls and the wood of its eco-design furnitures make the room harmonious and reserved.
- The room has: wardrobe with safe, double bed divided into two single beds, desk, kettle and private bathroom with bath kit, phone, shower and bidet.
- Each room is equipped with air conditioning heat pump, bed linen and bathroom.
- Coffee machine and breakfast products are located in a common area communicating with the rooms on the floor.